Technical Sheet Hacienda el ternero
Type of Wine: Red
Brand: Hacienda el calnero reserve
Grape variety: Tempranillo
Bottle type: Burgundy
Capacity (cl): 75
Graduation (% vol.): 13,50
Cellar: Hacienda el calf
Regions: Denomination of Origin Rioja
Barrel type: French oak
Permanence in Barrel: 18 months
Operating temperature : 16º-18º C.
Population: Finca el calf
After the manual harvest, the maceration of this wine is usually 15 to 20 days. After this time, a 60% of the wine undergoes malolactic fermentation in new French oak barrels, while the remaining 40% does so in second-use barrels. After malolactic, we age the wine in the same barrels for a minimum of 18 months.
Tasting Notes Hacienda el Ternero reserva
Cherry red color, with an aromatic component in which the fruits of the forest predominate, such as blackberries and blueberries, all assembled with spicy and vanilla aromas, coming from its passage through wood. In the mouth it is fresh and round, recalling flavors of black fruits and spicy scrubland.
Arvum Tinto 2005
Squad wineries technical sheet[columns] [span6] Type of Wine: Red Brand:Arvum Grape variety: Tempranillo and Garnacha Bottle type: Bordeaux Capacity (cl): 75 Graduation (% vol.): 14 [/ span6] [span6] Warehouse: Squire Regions: Denomination Rioja Barrel type: American oak Permanence in Barrel: 24 months Operating temperature : 16º-18º C. Population: Tax them [/ span6] [/ columns]
The grapes come from the oldest vineyards between 80 and 100 years old from the “Cuesta la Reina” estate owned by the family for four generations. The manual harvest was carried out in the month of October. No pumping system was used in the process, only gravity to avoid damaging the fruit.
The fermentation was carried out in stainless steel tanks with native yeasts from the vineyard itself, controlling the temperature at 30ºC. The total duration of the maceration was 32 days. Once uncovered, the wine was transferred to French Allier and Romanian oak barrels, where it was racked 5 times. It was bottled in June (2 years later), remaining in the bottle for 12 months before being put on sale.
Becquer Solar Tasting Notes
Very covered cherry red color. Fine aromas and elegant creamy toasted aromas and ripe fruit, with a lot of expression and complexity. In the mouth it is powerful, fleshy and round, very rich in nuances, complex and elegant aftertaste.