What are cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you enter certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and - depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment - they can be used to identify you.
Types of cookies used
The website https://www.riojawine.shop uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: They are those that, well treated by the website or by third parties, allow the number of users to be quantified and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the website. For this, the navigation you carry out on this website is analyzed in order to improve it.
Technical cookies: They are those processed by the website that allow registered users to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, carrying out the process of purchasing a Product or Service.
Some cookies are essential for the operation of the website, for example, the comment system or the search engine.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow users to access the Service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria established by the user, such as the language or type of browser through which you connect to this website. .
You can accept, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options.
In the following links you will find instructions to enable or disable cookies in the most common browsers.
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Third party cookies
The Website uses the services of «Google Analytics» that can install cookies that are used to obtain statistics and advertising data.
The Website includes other functionalities provided by social networks and which can install cookies. You can share the content on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram or YouTube with the buttons included for this purpose or with the sharing tools typical of social networks.
Warning about deleting cookies
You can delete and block cookies from this website, but part of the site will not work correctly or its quality may be affected.
In case you have any questions about this Cookies Policy or want to make any comment about this website, you can send an email message to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is installed on your computer terminal (or other device, such as a mobile phone) through the websites you visit.
What are cookies used for?
They are widely used to know the activity of visitors to the website, in order to improve it from the storage and retrieval of user browsing data. Cookies are also used to provide information about user navigation to website owners and their collaborators, in order to analyze their use of the website, personalize the content and thus provide tailored advertising.
Cookies are used for statistical and functional purposes and to improve our services, through the analysis of the use made by visitors to our website. Cookies make it easier for the user to connect, navigate and use the website on future visits.
How to disable cookies:
The use of this website without disabling cookies implies that you consent to the use of the cookies that appear in the table below, to be placed on your device. You can disable these cookies at any time, by adjusting your browser settings. The help function in your browser will tell you how to do it. However, the deactivation of some cookies could affect the correct navigation through our website.
- Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari ™: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=en_US
- Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox ™: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Android: https://support.google.com/android/?hl=enPara
- Windows Phone: https://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/legal/wp8/windows-phone-privacy-statement
- Blackberry: http://help.blackberry.com/es/
Provider: Google Inc.
- Service: Google Analytics
(__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz, _gat)
Collects anonymous information about users' browsing through the website in order to know the origin of visits and other similar statistical data.
- Service: Google+
(APISID, HSID, GMAIL_RTT, SAPISID, LSID, RMME, NID, OTZ, PREF, SAPISID, SID, SSID, GALX, GAPS, LSOLH, GoogleAccountsLocale_session)
They allow content to be shared on the social network Google+.
Provider: Facebook Inc.
- Service: Social Network
They allow sharing content on the social networks Facebook.
Provider: Twitter Inc.
- Service: Social Network
(_ga, guest_id, lang)
They allow sharing content on Twitter social networks.
- Service: Translations
Identifies the language of the user.
- Service: PHP